Monday, June 17, 2013

23/52 24/52

I wish there was some exciting reason why I'm behind in my Project 52 photos, but there isn't. My motivation has been lacking. Having a grey moment... it's passing though.
"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2013"

Juno: She is developing the best personality. SO cheeky and inquisitive. Photo courtesy of Karl, we had to have the token birthday portrait. Yes I turned 30 and yes I'm quite okay.

"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2013"

Juno: Our blue eyed girl.. so close to doing it all by herself. 
I had so many photos to choose from this week. I went with this one because i'm sure all parents have one like this. Karl: "I'll sit her up and then I'll move my hands quickly. Are you ready?...."


Moseying along with Jodi.


1 comment:

  1. Clever Juno!! And I love the ikea musical fox! Xx
    P.S glad you survived your bday.

    ReplyDelete